Multiphase PMICs with Highest Efficiency and Smallest Footprint
The ISL91302B and ISL91301A/B PMICs offer the highest power efficiency and smallest footprint for application processors in smartphones and tablets, and also deliver power to AI processors, FPGAs and industrial MPUs.
Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC Solutions
Xilinx’s Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC product family addresses a diverse range of end applications & customers. Intersil has identified sixteen use cases based on your application's power supply consolidation needs and selected Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ device.
Navigate Your Power Management Options with the PowerCompass™ Online Tool
The PowerCompass tool helps users quickly identify parts that match their specific requirements, set up multiple rails, perform high-level system analysis, and generate custom reference design files.
Design Tools & Solutions
We have taken the guess work out of designing your power management stage with reference design examples tailored to different usage models including:
- Solutions for latest generation and legacy FPGAs.
- Design recommendations based on your Power Estimator results.
- Low, medium, high power consumption based on your logic utilization and switching frequencies.
- Cost optimized solution using discrete components.
- Small and easy to design using analog and digital modules.
- Full featured power system monitoring and control via digital controllers.
- 24-60V backplane support with 12V and 5V intermediary backplanes.
The PowerCompass™ tool helps you start your design in the right direction, giving you tools to find Intersil parts that match your requirements, set up multiple rails if needed, perform high-level system analysis and generate reference design files.
configuring-fpga-tracking-and-sequencing.pdf (369 KB)